Monday, October 25, 2010

Zombie Frat Boys?

My first read of this caption led me to believe that the guy who's speaking is rushing the Zeta Eta Braina fraternity, and in order to join, he has to let them eat his brains. This immediately made me think of the ridiculously dangerous drinking that goes on at many universities. This guy won't miss his brains if he's gonna do that anyway.

After actually looking at it for a minute, it's apparent that the speaker's hair is thinning on top, and he simply thinks these guys are frat rushes.

Now that I look at this awhile, the guy at the door sorta' resembles my dad!

And while we're on the subject of resemblances, I think this trio may be the undead Howard brothers. (L to R) Moe, Curly, and Shemp. Larry is probably breaking in the back window with his violin.

The great(ly twisted) Scott Nickel's Eek! comic strip.
Read it! Buy his book!

No comments: