Saturday, July 15, 2006

I'm sure that's how the verse goes!

Jesus said, "By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you vote for the right political candidate."
"By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you listen to the right radio station."
"By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you support family-friendly and Christian-friendly legislation."
"By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you attend church regularly."
"By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you vocally oppose gay marriage and abortion."
"By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you speak out against movies like DaVinci Code and Brokeback Mountain, and oppose explicit lyrics in pop music."
"By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you sign your name to the bottom of this email and forward it to 15 of your friends--to show that you're 'not ashamed of Jesus.' "
"By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you never get drunk; have extramarital sex; or commit robbery, rape, or murder."
"By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you speak Christianese fluently."
"By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you have a big attendance on Sunday morning."
"By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you only read books by Christian authors."
"By this all men shall know that you are my disciples, if you have a t-shirt or bumper sticker that says so."
"By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you faithfully read ICFAB!"
"By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you are better than your pagan neighbors or co-workers."
"By this all men shall know that you are my disciples, if you hold the right doctrine!"

"By this all men will know that you are my disciples. . ."
What was it Jesus said, again?

No comments: