Monday, April 09, 2007

Post Easter Post

Due to the cold windy weather here, lots of people rescheduled their egg hunts. Probably the work of an angry mad-scientist rabbit.
*****

“Oh come on, Ajax!” she pleaded, “Just leave the poor bunny alone! He’s done nothing but bring joy and happiness to children!”

“I’m sorry, Janet, but what you don’t understand is that your “poor bunny” is actually an alien invader bent on warping our children’s minds and subverting our way of life!”

*****
“Why can’t they just leave me alone?” wondered the furry alien being aloud, his long ears drooping with emotion. “All I want is to be left alone!” He sank down onto the soft moss in the shadow of a large maple.
“If they don’t quit following me, I’ll have to teach them a lesson! They must learn: No more Easter eggs until they start respecting my privacy! And just to make sure…” he lifted a brightly-colored “egg” from his basket, gently tugged the pin from the end of it, and let it roll down the hill behind him in the direction of his human pursuers…
*****

No more humor-blogs.com until you start respecting the easter bunny's privacy!

No comments: