Friday, April 11, 2008

Church building construction at Berlin, IL

Berlin Christian Church is in the process of constructing a new building for the next couple weeks, with the help of World Mission Builders. Since they are utilizing volunteer labor, and I know the preacher, I went out there today to lend a hand. I got to meet brothers and sisters from five different states who are there for the full two weeks planned. I also got to mash several fingers (yes, my own!) I enjoyed the former much more than the latter.

We did as much work before noon as was possible, and then pretty much had to knock off after lunch, because it's too windy here to even use a chalk line, much less to raise walls! Pray for some fair weather in the next few days, here!

Here are some pictures I took of the work site.













Um, maybe I need to get a digital camera.

No comments: