Wednesday, April 07, 2010

My bad!

"Had a powerful meditation just now -- caused an earthquake in Southern California.
Was meditating on Shiva mantra & earth began to shake. Sorry about that."
--Deepak Chopra on his Twitter account yesterday,
regarding the 7.2 quake in Mexico.
 
*****


My sincerest apologies to everyone who is angry at the actions of the current administration. I was praying some imprecatory psalms, and folks just began committing career suicide right and left. I’m not unhappy about it, but I’m sorry if it wrecks your day.

I would like to apologize to everyone for the rash of zombie attacks lately. I was meditating on 1 Cor 15:22, and the powerful imagery just opened some graves, I guess. Sorry about that!

That flat you got on the freeway yesterday? Also because of me. I was working on a sermon about how good people handle frustrating circumstances. I guess you became my illustration. My condolences.

All of you vampires who were looking forward to a gloomy afternoon and were disappointed by a sunny spring day have me to blame. It’s just that Psalm 37:6 is just too cool to keep far from the forefront of my mind!