Saturday, June 17, 2006

This is why I don't sign up for mailing lists!


Back in early March, I went to a local Passover celebration put on by one of the churches in town and led by a representative from Jews for Jesus. In the process, I wound up signing my name onto their mailing list.
Yesterday, I received my first newsletter from them, addressed to "Allen Huckinson"! This is why I don't like signing my name--I have crummy handwriting!

This is the last post you'll get for awhile at ICFAB. I'm gonna be away from my computer until Friday. Until then, you're bound to find something fun to do here.

Sunday's Father's Day, so let your father/grandfather/father figure know that you love and appreciate them.

Gonna be in camp this week with 130 5th & 6th graders. Please pray for me and the rest of the staff, as well as the kids.

Listening to: the radio

No comments: