Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Changing of the Calendar

It's that time of year, again. A new month has begun, and so we flip the calendar to view that new month. If, as is common, you have a calendar with a new picture or artwork or inspirational image each month, you get to finally see a new one! Does that picture set the stage for how the month is going to go? Does the new calendar picture affect the course of the month as you experience it? If that is true, I'm in trouble! I turned my calendar this morning and saw this:


If you or your loved ones are carried away by 100 ft spiders, just blame me for it. I'm sure that's justified.

Of course, last month was "The Mole People", so...

*****

If you are planning on purchasing a Jewish calendar, you have about a month left before Rosh Hoshannah, the Jewish New Year.

No comments: