Monday, May 07, 2007

And they said it couldn't be done!

"No. Actually, what we said was that it shouldn't be done."

Well, at any rate, they don't remember having said that, since my online memory-eraser program was put into service. I've been experimenting with it all last week. That's why you don't remember reading that very clever post about the similarities between two-party political systems and Kentucky Derby race horses. Nor do you remember my series of very short book and movie reviews.

Like this one:

Dante's Inferno. "Wail Fellow, Hell Met!"

Or this one:

Citizen Kane. "What does it profit a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his own sled?"

See, you don't remember those at all, do you? Proof that my online memory-eraser program works perfectly! How does it work, you ask? Um... I can't seem to recall...

Humor-blogs.com. Proof that there is intelligent life in the universe, which we just haven't discovered yet.

No comments: