Saturday, April 26, 2008

7 random facts about da' Brain

Having been tagged by Terry, I now relent and submit to the rules of the meme. According to his blog:

If I have tagged you, please list 7 random facts about yourself on your blog, and then tag 5 other bloggers. Here are my random facts:

1. I never remember my age. When people ask me how old I am, I ask “What year is this?” so that I can calculate it.

2. In grade school band, I was first chair trombone.

3. I’m a spelling and grammar fiend. I spent quite a bit of my time in college and grad school proofreading other students’ papers.

4. My career in professional football was cut short by my complete lack of skill at sports.

5. You know that doomsday machine that recently turned up in your neighborhood? I didn’t put it there—but it is my design. Someone stole the blueprints.

6. I just made up fact # 5.

7. I have a terrible memory for people’s names. Faces and facts about them, I can remember, but their names seem to fly right out of my head. Unfortunately, my own name is sometimes included in this.

No comments: