Monday, September 22, 2008

Zih Beeg Nooz

And now for the promised really big news!


I have been chosen as running mate with presidential hopeful, Max The Drunken Severed Head! I proudly accept the nomination, and will deliver a rousing address as soon as the Atomic Lizard-Men finish flagellating my speech writers.

Until then, you may read an interview here at Max's blog, outlining my opinions on some hot-button issues of today.

Love the Head! Love the Brain! Vote for Two No-Bodies this November!

5 comments:

Gregory said...

I read the interview.

You two deserve each other.

Terry Laudett said...

I'm honored to have finally met a vice presidential candidate!

The Ironic Catholic said...

If I weren't putting my vote toward the Communion of Saints, your ticket would be right up there in the top six for me. Congrats!

Max the drunken severed head said...

BEEG BEEG NOOZ, my huckleberry friend and running mate!

I love you. Did I ever tell you that? I LOVE YOU MAN!!

Can you tell I've been drinking?

Your future boss.

Larry Denninger said...

Better to vote for the no-bodies you know, than the any-bodies you don't, that's what I always say.