Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wow! Have I been lazy!

Here it is Wednesday, and I'm just now getting around to posting.

Let me just say it's been a long couple of days and I'm more committed to sleep than this blog, apparently. Where ARE my priorities?

Oh. There they are. Under a pile of old pizza boxes. The Lizard Men really like pizza: anchovies and spinach, to be precise. And you thought it was just their horrible mutant-y breath!

Actually, without the aid of their diet, their breath typically smells like manila envelopes. That was quite unexpected, I assure you. When one creates horrid mutant beasts to do one's bidding, one is quite unnerved to find that--while they are terror-inducing to look at and exceedingly strong--their slavering maws smell like a mail room. However, it does have the added bonus of leading some folks to believe that my creations probably most recently devoured the contents of a UPS truck--driver included. This tends to make some people quite edgy. I'm not sure just why.

Having found my priorities, I will promptly ignore them.

Thank you, and have a dreadful afternoon. Goodbye.

No comments: