Tuesday, September 01, 2009

My secret superhero identity

It's time to reveal something to all of you, my readers.

I am a superhero.

Yup. Secret identity and everything.

If you can keep it to yourself, I will tell you who I am. Swear to secrecy? Okay.


By day, I am an arrogant, genius-level, shockingly-blue mad scientist's brain in a jar, but when the work day is over, I become...


 
CAPTAIN OBLIVIOUS!

Wherever there is trouble (that I'm not causing,) I will not notice it! When disaster strikes, I'll be in a comfy chair, absorbed in a good book! When the world needs a hero, they can call on me--and my voice mail will get the message! And I rarely check my voicemail, for I am Captain Oblivious!

Hear my mighty battle cry: "What? When did this happen?"
 


Now that you know, please don't tell anybody. If my parents ever find out, they might not let me use their basement as my secret headquarters.
******

Spent much of last week helping my parents move.
Hope to do some decent blogging soon.

1 comment:

PaperSmyth said...

"I'll be in a comfy chair"

Put him in the comfy chair.

Mwah, ha, ha, ha, ha...