Friday, May 12, 2006

The blogger that would not go away!


I'm back. I returned Thursday afternoon (5-11), and have a lot of catching up to do. For almost two weeks, I was away from technology in general. Even my cell phone was out of signal.
Had a near-cardiac on the tenth, when I stopped at my folks' place for the night and checked my email. I had a note from the guy I asked to fill in for me last Sunday (5-7,) telling me that he wasn't going to make it. I called someone from Cornland & found out he did go ahead and show up. Thank you very much, Sir! You know who you are! Thou hast sav-ed my bacon! (That's no small thing! Have you ever preached the Gospel to bacon?)
I'm attending graduation at Lincoln Christian College & Seminary tomorrow morning--the upshot of which is that there won't be a Saturday blog entry until tomorrow afternoon. Read the back entries if you're really suffering from withdrawal.

Listening to: the wind outside my window, howling at the moon that only it can see

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»