Sunday, May 14, 2006

Getting to know you...

Y'ever take one of those online email surveys that you're s'pposed to send to eight friends and get their responses, with the intended purpose that you get to know them better? It's dangerous to give me one of those. Here's one I filled out recently, sent by my sister.

1. What time did you get up this morning? round 5:30. That's kinda early
2 What was the last film you saw at the cinema? There was a film of soap scum in the restroom just before I left
3. What is your favorite TV show? I've been watching a lot of Bob the Builder lately, so maybe that
4. What did you have for breakfast? Haven't had any yet. Coffee, almost certainly.
5. What is your middle name? The
6. What is your favorite cuisine? yellow snow--what? Cuisine means "kind of food"?!
7. Your favorite chip? chocolate
8. What's your favorite CD at the moment? The one I'm using as a coaster
9. What kind of car do you drive? Y'know how in the circus they have that one little car that drives out and all these clowns get out of it? It's not one of those--though clowns have been known to emerge from it regularly.
10. Favorite sandwich? Scream cheese and jelly (my favorite monster riddle book as a kid)
11. What characteristics do you despise? I despise the characteristics of sour cream when they are displayed by lettuce.
12. Favorite item of clothing? My belt. It has prevented a great deal of embarrassment in my life, and has never asked anything in return.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? A tour of the world's amusement parks with the most insane roller coasters
14. What color is your bathroom? Hard to tell. The lights are off.
15. Favorite brand of clothing? Whoever made my socks--I'm a big fan of them right now.
16. Where would you want to retire? If I need to retire, I go to the garage and say, "Give me new tires."
17. Where were you born? Why? What have you heard?
18. Favorite sport to watch? Japanese game shows
19. Who do you least expect to send this back? The cast of Sesame Street
20. Person you expect to send it back first? the hosts of American Idol--but they probably won't
21. What laundry detergent do you use? You people do laundry?
22. Pepsi or Coke? RC Cola
23. Are you a morning person or night owl? I am a bear of very little brain
24. Do you have any pets? I just might. There's something kinda hairy and very dusty under my bed.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm taking this survey! Again!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? K.I.T.T. from Knight Rider. I nearly succeeded with that one.
27. Favorite candy bar? The Rooster & Stump on 18th Ave serves some great candy.
28. What is your best childhood memory? One family vacation, when we were driving through Yellowstone, and my sister had to go to the bathroom every 10 minutes. THAT was funny. Every time we got to the top of a hill, "Is there a bathroom coming up soon?"
29. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Halloween costume model, umbrella stand, political cartoon
30. What color underwear are you wearing? I don't think they would fit you--and they definitely wouldn't go with what you're wearing!
31. Nicknames? Um, Nick, Nicholas, Nikki, Crennick, Parsnip
32. Piercing? I don't even like getting shots!
33. Eye color? They're kinda red this morning
34. Ever been to Africa? Is that some sort of threat?
35. Ever been toilet papering? Y'mean in Africa?
36. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes. My pet cactus, Pointie. Never hug a cactus, no matter how much you may love it.
37. Been in a car accident? Been in? I've driven a couple.
38. Croutons or bacon bits? Can you show me a picture? That would help me identify the topping so much better.
39. Favorite day of the week? Tuesday, just before I wake up.
40. Favorite restaurant? Are you buying?
41. Favorite flower? artificial
42. Disney or Warner brothers? I'm a Hickerson, actually.
43. Favorite fast food restaurant? "fast food" is that an oxymoron? You don't eat food when you fast!
44. What color is your bedroom carpet? You mean, originally?
45. How many times did you fail your driver's test? What is this "driver's test"?
46. What store would you choose to max out your credit card? I'd like to try it at a place like Deal$, where everything's a dollar.
47. What do you do most often when you are bored? Take emailed surveys
48. Bedtime? Sure feels like it.
49. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? My own. I find them very curious indeed!
50. What are you listening to right now? The sloshing of gray matter in my head. It's a small, gentle sound.
51. What is your favorite color? Transparent clear! No, plaid! No! Polka-dot! What was the question?
52. Ocean, River, or Lake? Lemme get my trunks...
53. How many tattoos do you have? You mean, on myself?
54. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? I seem to recall that light came first. Gotta be the chicken, because who would sit on the egg if it were first?
55. How many people are you sending this email to? wallaby
56. Time finished? 6:48 a.m.

The hat? I can't explain the hat. Maybe I was held at gunpoint by Shriners and forced to wear it.

Listening to: Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers, "Moanin'"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»