Monday, February 04, 2008

Future blog posts to be fewer and farther between for the forseeable future.

My computer recently took a sharp left turn into La-La Land, and I am presently banned from there (something about a coup and muffins and teeny rubber ducks.) As a result, I am checking ye olde email and posting to this blog from the public library. Needless to say, this means my posts will not likely be as frequent--mostly because dancing the Hora after every sentence is pretty much frowned upon there.

'Hope to have something more inspiring and wacky in the near future.

2 comments:

The Ironic Catholic said...

Bummer on the computer. Maybe Lent as a Luddite will be spiritually beneficial...?

Allen's Brain said...

That's certainly my hope, IC.

insert punchline here about Luddites and dryer lint as opposed to Lent.