Thursday, February 19, 2009

Up, Up and Away!

I know it's been a few days, readers. I've been pretty busy in the "real world" lately. However, this item ought to help make up for my absence. It's a magnet I picked up at a card and party supply outlet whilst looking for Mardi Gras decorations for Purim.

Faster than a speeding heresy!
Stronger than a loco doctrine!
Able to leap tall trick questions in a single bound!
It's a bird (a dove, to be precise)! It's a plain . . . incarnation!
It's Super-Paraclete . . . Guy. . .

A bit confused about the Trinity, are they?

And check out that patch of armpit hair!

Apparently, if you try to steal this car, you will fall under deep conviction. Or, perhaps you're "slain in the spirit" until the cops can arrive. Unfortunately, they will be unable to take your statement, because you'll be speaking in tongues.

4 comments:

PaperSmyth said...

"Mardi Gras decorations for Purim"

And that's where you lost me... sorry. Can you give me some incite here?

PaperSmyth said...

Sorry again. I meant "insight." Oh, so tired.

Allen's Brain said...

Sure. Purim is a Jewish holiday that celebrates the events of the book of Esther. It's quite a wild party--and masks are a major theme of the celebration. See my previous posts on "Purim."

PaperSmyth said...

Yeah, I know what Purim is, and what it celebrates, just unclear on how that relates to Mardi Gras. I had no idea that masks were part of the celebration, but that makes a lot of sense.