Monday, November 13, 2006

"It's done. We're with you now."

"He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark mustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother."
-final lines from George Orwell's 1984

Well, I made the plunge. ICFAB is now on the blogger beta program. I'm one more zombie in their ever-increasing army of the undead. Just another sheep with his nose to tail of the zeitgeist. I'm a pod-person. We are Borg.
I have learned to love Google.

Oh, and the title is from "Invasion of the Body Snatchers."

Listening to: soundbites from Ornette Coleman's new disc, "Sound Grammar"

2 comments:

Gregory said...

I'm with you Allen.

Baaa!

John said...

I followed Gregory. Enjoy the view.

Baaa